LorAnn Super Strength Anise Oil, Natural Flavor, 1 ounce bottle
Condition: NewShips quickly and securely in original packaging. Tracking included.
- Anise Oil (Pimpinella anisum) is a pure, natural essential oil and is used as a flavoring as well as in aromatherapy for its licorice aroma and flavor, and its digestive benefits. When used as a flavoring, use sparingly as essential oils are potent. Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings (typical use is 14 to 12 teaspoon per pound)
- A little goes a long way! LorAnns super strength flavors are three to four times the strength of typical baking extracts.
- When substituting super strength flavors for extracts, use 14 to 12 teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.
- Typical uses: hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications.
- Kosher - Gluten Free - Made in USA