Crystals Honey, Honey Cranberry, 17 Ounce
Condition: NewShips quickly and securely in original packaging. Tracking included.
- 100% Raw Honey Never Heated, Never Blended We Are The Beekeepers.
- Our Apiary Has Been In Operation By Our Family For Three Generations. This Raw Varietal Honey Is Extracted With Extreme Care To Keep It Just How The Bees Made It.
- Our Apiary has been in operation by our family for three generations.
- Honey is raw when produced by the bees. The honey is stored by the bees in a wax enclosure known as honeycomb. Honey is removed from the honeycomb by a process called extraction. Extraction is accomplished by removing the wax capping fro the honeycomb; then placing the combs in a round stainless steel tank, cone shaped at the bottom and equipped with a center spindle attached to a rack to hold the comb or frame upright.
- About Granulation It is very important to understand that all raw honey is liquid when extracted. If it is granulated (solid) in the comb, you can not extract it! So all of our honeys are extracted and bottled in liquid form. Granulation often, but not always, occurs later depending on storage temperatures and floral source. The rate of granulation may vary from season to season.