Caribbean Black Tea, 20 Tea Bags
Condition: NewShips quickly and securely in original packaging. Tracking included.
- BLACK TEA: Black teas are fully oxidized teas and offer a rich robust strong cup. Black is by far the most popular tea in the world. In the US, it accounts for about 80% of the tea consumed.
- FLAVOR: Black tea is a type of tea that is more oxidized than oolong, white and green teas. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor than other teas with notes that range from earthy, molasses, malty, vine fruit, smoky, leather, and mineral.
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: Black tea characteristically has the most caffeine of all the tea types. One of the reasons for this is a longer infusion time, but also due to the longer oxidation time and final firing production step.
- REAL LOOSE LEAF TEA IN BAGS: Loose leaf tea is a healthier purer way to drink tea, we gently breakup our loose leaf teas for use in eco-friendly tea bags to help retain full flavor.
- PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA: Premium tea leaves have all their essential oils intact, so the flavor, quality and health benefits are maintained. Individually hand packed in the USA in a resealable pouch to retain freshness.